woodworks

woodworks

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Latest Addition!

So I am working on an order for a Drop Deck right now so I thought I would post some pics of the process. One of the great things about having a work from home business is that I can get all of my kids involved in the stuff I do. Which is great. Spend time with the kids....work on stuff I love. I am truly blessed. anyway here are the pics:

 I am making two versions of this deck, a 5/8" version and a 3/8" version. I make all my boards our of Baltic Birch right now, for the strength and the look of the wood.

The 5/8" boards are super stiff and are pretty tough, while the 3/8" boards have a lot of flex in them...still strong though.
 Starting to take shape:

Happy Riding! and don't forget to check out our Health and Wellness Store!


TiPSI Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment